AZ-100 Exam Preparation: How to Pass AZ-100 with high marks?
What is Azure?
Azure Administrators implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.
Microsoft Azure certification exams
Why you need to practice for AZ-100 exam? The AZ-100 and AZ-101 exams replace the older 70-533 exam, which has retired on December 31, 2018. Microsoft AZ-100 exams help you differentiate yourself and validate your knowledge and skills about Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment. With geekcert’s latest az-100 dumps, you can have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
AZ100 exam objectives:
- Languages: English
- Exam Cost: $165 USD
- Time Limit: 150 minutes
- Audiences: Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities.
- Passing Score: 700 out of 1000
- Number of Questions: 50 – 60 or more
- Type of Questions:
- Technology: Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is the market leader in enterprise Cloud and the fastest-growing cloud computing platform today. Below exam topics and az-100 exam prep will combing the knowledge of test points for you, and teach you how to prepare for the AZ-100 certification exam and become an Azure Administrator.
The AZ-100 certification exam focuses on how to install, configure, deploy, and optimize based on your Microsoft azure infrastructure, which is the closest starting point for you to start your Microsoft azure journey. Through continuous learning of az-100 exam dumps and challenges of az-100 exam questions, you’ll gain insight into how to manage Microsoft azure services across security, storage, networking, and computing. This exam topics and study guide PDFs will provide a series of video lectures and pilot presentations to prepare you for and ultimately pass the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment (az-100) exam.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources (15-20% of overall exam score)
- Manage Azure subscriptions
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Manage resource groups
- Implement and manage storage (20-25% of overall exam score)
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Import and export data to Azure
- Configure Azure files
- Implement Azure backup
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs) (20-25% of overall exam score)
- Create and configure a VM for Windows and Linux
- Automate deployment of VMs
- Manage Azure VM
- Manage VM backups
- Configure and manage virtual networks (20-25% of overall exam score)
- Create connectivity between virtual networks
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Configure name resolution
- Create and configure a Network Security Group (NSG)
- Manage identities (15-20% of overall exam score)
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Manage Azure AD objects (users, groups, and devices)
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
Best Preparation options for Exam AZ-100
It is called that everything is pre-set and not pre-defunct. We recommend that the majority of candidates to fully read the AZ-100 actual test preparation guide book and familiar with the relevant examination resources before arranging the AZ-100 exam. For example, how to register for this exam?What are the typical question formats for this exam? Where to get best az-100 practice questions and exam dumps PDF online? In addition, candidates should also be aware of frequently asked questions about exam strategies and scoring criteria.
Review the requirements:
Whether you’re new for AZ-100 or an Azure expert, learn about your exam goals before you start preparing for AZ-100 exams. The first thing to do is to familiarize yourself with the blueprint for Microsoft’s Azure az-100 exam.
Take Instructor-led training:
If this is your first contact with the Azure platform, below AZ-100 training is a good place to start, as Microsoft’s Azure experts will cover each exam topic in detail to help you get started quickly.
- AZ-100T01: Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- AZ-100T02: Implementing and Managing Storage
- AZ-100T03: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
- AZ-100T04: Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- AZ-100T05: Manage Identities
Online or classroom Masters Course:
For passing AZ-100 test in your first try, you have to know about the infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), alongside software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) offerings on Microsoft Azure, and how to deploy to it. By subscribing to this course, you will learn how to manage storage, virtual machines, and virtual networks, and how to manage identities and access to your projects.
Take AZ-100 practice tests:
The true knowledge comes from practice. Through the AZ-100 practice exam and exam prep, you will be familiar with the types of issues covered in the exam-day exam. Practice and prepare with latest Geekcert’s az-100 dumps pdf or VCE will give you enough confidence and knowledge to pass real AZ-100 exam on your first attempt.
Free download latest version of 70-774 practice test exam questions and answers (total 60 questions)