PEGAPCDC80V1 Exam Info
- Exam Code: PEGAPCDC80V1
- Exam Title: Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant
- Vendor: Pegasystems
- Exam Questions: 64
A mobile company wants to introduce new data plans to target students. As a strategy designer, you create new data plan offers.
Which offer attribute do you need to set to make the offer available in the contact center?
- A. Evidence
- B. KeyCode
- C. Channel
- D. Active
Answer : D
DRAG DROP –
Designing the Next-Best-Action strategy that drives AI-powered one-to-one Customer Engagement is a staged process. Each stage refines the proposition selection process.
Place the stages in the order of implementation.
Select and Place:
MyCo, a telecom company, has introduced 1GB and 3GB data plans in one of their stores and on the website. MyCo decides to use adaptive models for both offers.
As a Strategy Designer, you are interested in how the models are performing in different channels.
Which three tasks could you perform? (Choose Three)
- A. Check the performance of the 3GB data plan for the last month.
- B. Execute a simulation in Visual Business Designer and compare, in delta mode, the performance difference between the 1GB and 3GB data plans.
- C. Change the decision strategy because the performance in the web and store differs significantly.
- D. Identify the models that are performing well or poorly in the store channel.
- E. Examine the active and inactive predictors for the 1GB data plan model.
Answer : ABC
Two results of an adaptive model are ________________.
- A. Priority and Evidence
- B. Propensity and Rank
- C. Priority and Propensity
- D. Propensity and Performance
Answer : D
Perhaps this is your first step toward the certification,We hope that you feel this exam challenges you, teaches you, and prepares you to pass the PEGAPCDC80V1. If this is your first study guide, take a moment to relax. This could be the first step to a new high-paying job and an AMAZING career.Our Customer review PEGAPCDC80V1 Exam.You can get free pdf from https://www.geekcert.com/PEGAPCDC80V1.html