Windows 10 Home and Pro is better?
Ordinary individuals and mass users can choose Windows 10 Home Edition and Professional Edition. Then, Windows 10 Home Edition and Professional Edition is better? In response to this problem, this article is for everyone to answer：
There are seven versions of the Windows 10.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Mobile for smartphones
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 IoT Core
We often ask which version of Win10 is good. Ordinary individuals and general users can choose Win10 Home Edition and Pro Edition. If you want to say which version of Win10 is good, you only need to compare the difference between Home Edition and Pro Edition.
Win10 Home Edition is mainly for ordinary individuals and home users, the system includes a new Win10 App Store, a new generation of Edge browser, Cortana Kanna Assistant,windows 10 home license key purchase. Continuum tablet mode and Windows Hello biometrics and so on.
Win10 Pro Edition mainly adds some security and office functions. Windows 10 pro product key 64 bit free. For example, allowing users to manage devices and applications, protect sensitive enterprise data, support remote and mobile productivity scenarios, and cloud technology support.
Built-in series of Win10 enhanced technology. Mainly includes Group Policy, Bitlocker Drive Encryption, Remote Access Service, Domain Name Connection, Windows Update for Business.
The difference between a Win10 Home and a Win10 Pro
- Windows 10 Home version of the price is cheaper.windows 10 home to pro upgrade price.
Win10 Home Edition Price 119 $
WIN10 Professional Edition Price 199 $
- Windows 10 Professional Edition will be more powerful, but it makes little sense for common use.
- For office people with encryption requirements, the WIN10 Professional Edition provides the functionality you want.
|onfiguration & features*||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Pro|
|Non-Windows Store applications||X||X|
|Domain Join on premise||X|
|Azure AD domain join||X|
|Windows Store Apps||X||X|
|Default browser hardened to Microsoft Edge||Configurable||Configurable|
|Windows Update for Business||X|
|Windows Store for Business||X|
|Mobile Device Management (MDM)||Limited||X|
|Enterprise state roaming with Azure AD||X|
|Shared PC Configuration||X|
|Other||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Pro|
|Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer search default: Bing and designated regional search providers||Configurable||Configurable|
|Switch to Windows 10 Pro (through Windows Store)||X|
How to choose
WIN10 Pro version of a series of Win10 enhanced technology for ordinary users are also basically not used, many also appear to be less streamlined system, so ordinary individuals or home users best or choose the Win10 home version.
For some like to study computer technology or related development technicians, WIN10 Professional version of a series of Win10 enhanced technology is very practical, so for technical control or enterprise technicians, you must choose WIN10 Professional Edition.
Now that you’ve made the right choice, Where to buy a Cheap Windows 10 Pro Key only?
Upgrade to Windows 10
- WIN10 Home version users can also upgrade to the WIN10 Professional Edition, the upgrade cost of 99 $
- For genuine Win7 and WIN8 users can upgrade to WIN10 system free of charge within one year of WIN10 official release
How to activate windows 10 professional for free?
- First,windows 10 pro activation key 2018. let’s take a look at the activation status of the Win10 formal Professional Edition system:Click on the “Windows” button in the lower-left corner of the desktop, click “Settings”-“Update and security” from the open Extension panel, and switch to the Activation tab, where you can view the activation status of the current system.
- In the lower left corner of the desktop, in the “Cortana” search box, enter “CMD”, when the command prompt tool appears, right-click to select Run as Administrator.
- At this point, open the MSDOS window as Administrator, and in this interface, output the following commands sequentially:Slmgr.vbs/upk Copy the above command and right-click in the Msdow window to paste the command and press ENTER to determine. The pop-up window does not appear to have successfully uninstalled the product key.
- Enter the following command:SLMGR/IPK W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX Pop-up window prompts: “Successfully installed product key.”
- Enter the following command:slmgr/skms zh.us.to Pop-up prompts: Key Management Service computer name successfully set to Zh.us.to.
- Enter the following command:Slmgr/ato A pop-up window prompts: “Successfully activated the product.”
- View the activation status of the current windows 10 formal Professional Edition system